The Aiper Seagull 600 Robotic Pool Cleaner has the following:
- We didn't love the Aiper in our testing. With a weak motor, lack of any wall coverage, and having to constantly charge, the best thing about the Aiper is its marketing. Stay far away if you want a true automatic robotic pool cleaner.
- Cordless and Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner - Fetch with pool net or pole
- 50 Minute Cleaning Cycle - Cannot be used on walls, steps, slopes, or stairs
- Stops at edge of pool when being retrieved
- Above Ground Pools Only
- Battery Life is a major let down. You have to charge between every cleaning, so be ready to tend to the robot at least twice a day, just for one clean